Thursday, January 19, 2006

No, No, No, No, No. And No.

No to the title, no to the concept, no to the surgery, no. There’s a new magazine devoted to cosmetic surgery called, no lie, Skin Deep. Understand that I am as vain as anyone and I reserve the right to change my mind should the time come when I can no longer bear to look in the mirror. But even then I will fight my vanity with everything I have and it will not be hard because the thought of getting sliced, especially anywhere near my face, terrifies me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/


I think we should send this link to anyone who even considers subscribing to Skin Deep.

/Jocelyn Wildenstein scares me

Anonymous said...

I should have thought to include this in my post. What do they call her, the cat lady?