Thursday, August 25, 2005

In the Spirit of Bill Maher, Some New Rules of My Own

It’s not enough to just bring it anymore. Now you have to bring it like it’s already been broughtened.

Three hundred dollars for jeans is too much, especially ones that are pre-ripped and patched. If you feel you cannot destroy and patch your own jeans just by you know, wearing them, come to me, and I will either tell you how to do it or you can pay me the three hundred bucks and I'll do it for you.

Black is just black, and nothing is the new anything.

Dolls can talk, but they can’t talk back. (See today’s NY Times article about “Amazing Amanda” – more like Creepy Amanda.)

Dave Navarro. No. Just. No.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, now you've made me mad. Dave Navarro is. He just is. And now, I'm going to have to put pictures of him up on my blog with me looking all 80sish. Or early 90sish. How dare you. The man is a goddamned American patriot.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry Tod. But I think we can all agree that pictures of you in the 80s or early 90s are worth taking Dave's name in vain.