Friday, May 19, 2006

BJ and Tyler Should Have Their Own Show

I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again. I love love love the Amazing Race. I want to go on the Amazing Race. I always watch thinking about what if it were me, and even though watching BJ and Tyler ride tiny bikes through the busiest intersection in Tokyo made me think I might as well skip the bike and go right ahead and hurl myself right under the nine million people in the intersection. Yes, it’s true, the family edition didn’t do too much for me. But when they rock a great cast, they do it right. This group had a lot of likable people, including the self-proclaimed nerd couple (in reality, hipsters), and no really awful baddies, proving to me that you don’t have to cast a villain to make it interesting, and BJ and Tyler were so great not just because they were obviously bright and really funny, but because it was so clear that they were completely in love with life. And when they won, they said as much, but they didn’t have to. I want to see these guys again. Are you listening, CBS?

No comments: