Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Federline, yo

Just to remind you who I still am, PBS or no, I was compelled to watch the debut of Britney and Kevin's show, Chaotic! last night. (I'm sorry, Bob, I really will watch House someday... for sure I won't be watching Chaotic next week.) For weeks, UPN has been running commercials featuring a weirdly bluish close-up of Britney saying to the camera, "Can you handle my truth?" When Ben left for the evening I reminded him that he was going to be missing this show, and he said, "Aww, damn! I SO wanted to see if I could handle her truth!"

Not nearly as fascinating as the monkeys and elephants on PBS, the only interesting thing to me being that Britney seemed to think, hm, I need a boyfriend for this tour, and so she went to a club and picked out Kevin and the rest was history.

Anyway, I told Ben it was disappointingly boring, not even juicy or fun in an embarrassing way, and he said, "Are you sure you just couldn't handle her truth?"

I suppose I can't.

No comments: