Friday, March 11, 2005

Wigs and Plus

Pretty much it is what it says it is. It's Wigs, and also Plus. Located on Milwaukee at the intersection of Ashland and Division, it's my favorite store I've never bought anything in. That's really the name of it, Wigs and Plus. There are a number of wig stores in the area. I guess it's the uncelebrated wig district. Wigs and Plus is more like a wig store meets the dollar store. And oh I do love my dollar stores. Anyway, there are numerous wigs in a rainbow of colors for women in the window, but my favorite at the moment is a lone toupee at the bottom, a sort of very very sad-looking Beatle style, in brown, with a matching moustache. But for weeks now, the moustache has been drooping on one side. And poor Beatle is sitting right next to a very perky, Baby-Spiceish blond pigtailed wig, and so I can't help but feel his pain, is all I'm saying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool wig-blog!!!

Ken