Sunday, March 13, 2005

Paradise Hotel

This morning Ben said, "I wonder what happenned to that couple from the Paradise Hotel."
I said, "What hotel? Huh?"
He said, "You know, Dave and Charla."
I said, "I have no idea what you're talking about."
It turns out he was talking about a bad Fox reality show - no, really, a really bad Fox reality show that was on about two years ago.
He remembered their names, is what I'm trying to say. I thought he was talking about people we actually knew. I watch my share of reality shows, but I can barely remember most of their names while I'm actually watching it.
My husband only likes the really bad reality shows. The more exploitative and embarrasing to mention and poorly-rated, the better. But then when I watch something like, I dunno, Cheaters, he'll say, "I can't believe you're watching that."
Sometime I'll have to write about Cheaters, because that is up there with BAD reality shows of all time.

No comments: