Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dream Chicago

Total bummer, I have to miss this, but if you're in Chicago, you don't!

Steppenwolf is putting on a show of Chicago-centric stories in Millenium Park at the Pritzker, September 8, at 8:00 pm for free! Martha Lavey will be performing my story, Jesse Jackson, He Lives in Chicago, and she's a superstar, and did such an amazing job with my story Football for Selected Shorts.

Here's a linky.

There's a very cool green beetle on my window who just flew in to insist you go see it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All well and good, but: where are the pix of yer new temp digs? I think I speak for every one of your readers when I say, Please pass the matzoh. No wait, that's not it. Hang on...

Anonymous said...

Sadly, our internet service is... well we don't have any right now. So advanced postings with pictures and such will have to wait.

Lisa said...

Oh my!!!! I heart Martha, when I used to work at Steppenwolf, she constantly made my day with her quirky self.

And now she's performing one of my favorite author's work??? Shite. I have to move back to Chicago...